28 Oct '13, 5pm
Uncovering the Mystery Behind the Facebook Giraffe Riddle
The story behind the giraffe riddle With a little bit of digging (thanks Google), I found a news article by the BBC dated 30 October 2012. It tells the tragic story of a nine-month old girl who died after choking on food. Her name was Millie Elizabeth Josephine Thompson , born on 12 January 2012. On 23 October 2012, she could not be saved from a choking incident at Ramillies Hall School and Nursery at Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire, England . Ramillies is a small school that offers education for children aged 6 months to 16 years.